• TRAVEL DIARY | HOTEL DE HALLEN



    Did you got a bit curious after all my Instagram posts about Hotel de Hallen where I stayed during the MBFWA? Well, here is a full hotel diary shot by yours truly. Enjoy your weekend!




              | JULY 18, 2014


    You all probably know that I have this weakness for well decorated spaces, especially when it's modern mixed with something old. I started to get pretty picky when it comes to hotels to stay during my trips, as I want to be sure it would be something you guys would like too!



    With Fashion Week around the corner I had to start looking for a place to stay in Amsterdam and I came across Hotel de Hallen that opened it doors just a few months ago. After seeing a few photos on the website, my choice was made! The first thing that caught my eye when I entered the hotel was the bright and spacious lobby and restaurant, beautifully decorated with high ceilings. On both sides of the lobby (first picture) you'll find the rooms, stretched out over two floors. The building has everything you need, a restaurant, a bar, a lounge, a superb terrace plus it also makes a perfect working place (the marble table was my favorite for sure)!



    De Hallen is located is Amsterdam-West, just 10 minutes away from the city centre if you go by tram (which is just a short 5 minutes walk from the hotel). The Museum district is in walking distance and also the Vondel Park, a great place for a picknick or if you want to go for a run. I highly recommand this place for all travellers towards Amsterdam if you want some luxury for an affordable price (room rates startes from € 131,-) and prefer a quite neighbourhood.

    A home away from home, I wish I could've stay here a little while longer!

    Posted in - ,

    15 Responses to TRAVEL DIARY | HOTEL DE HALLEN

    1. It looks lovely! Like the perfect place getaway. You look beautiful too, I love how you match the room!

      Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. nice pics@!! ;-)

      new post
      www.live-style20.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Perfect!

      xxxx
      www.dominiquecandido.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. such a gorgeous place, wow!
      The bed looks so nice and comfi. I really love the interiour!

      x
      I T I S J E N N I E

      ReplyDelete
    5. These pictures are stunning! What a beautiful place! x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Amazing architecture and design!!

      www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh, stunning hotel! It gives such a different vibe from those expensive but generic hotels.

      www.lydiatrj.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. wow, what an amazing hotel, beautiful architecture!

      xx

      http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. This hotel has nice architecture ;oo Really love it :)

      www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Fabulous design!

      www.wifeyoffduty.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh beautiful pictures, so nice

      XO CHAMA FASHION
      www.chamafashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. Wow, that´s one of the nicest hotels I´ve ever seen! :O www.cosmicconfession.blogspot.de

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow very high quality room and bed. I love this bed. Thanks for your value able hotel article .This hotel very fashion able and luxurious .
      Every traveling man wants to go there. I think cost will be low. Hotel

      ReplyDelete