• SCRAPBOOK | S.O.S PLEASE



    S.O.S please, someone help me? It's not healthy, for me to feel this way!


    OK ok.., maybe I've listened too much to Rihanna's song when I was younger. But really, help me? This is going on for months now and I think it's about time to cut the rope. I want a new bag and I'm going to buy one (very soon)! It's cleary going to be a Saint Laurent, because let's be honest, everything that Hedi Slimane touches turns into gold, like for real.

    The second thing is, it's going to be a black one (what else) not only because it suits everything but I think that black and gold is just a wonderful color match. But now, I have no clue on what bag I should get. Lulu, Betty, Cassandre? Large or small? I wish I could take you all home with me but my wallet says there's just place for one unfortunately. I'm having a really hard time picking one, so I need your help guys! Which one should I buy? :)

    Shop Saint Laurent:


    Posted in -

    17 Responses to SCRAPBOOK | S.O.S PLEASE

    1. the first one!! or the SL small Lulu ;)

      http://itlooksbetter.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree, the first one is the best:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. first one!!

      xxxx
      www.dominiquecandido.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm for number 3!!
      XOX, Gap
      www.gaptoothedgirl.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. All are gorgeous! Number two is my favourite :)

      Hayley-Eszti
      www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. I can definitely see your problem here!! They are all as equally stunning :O I would personally go for the YSL in #5 I think its a classic/timeless piece that will look beautiful with everything :) the #4 looks slightly larger but I don't like the tassel details to the front, but if this is something you prefer going for this might be worth the splurge as you have more space for notebooks and other essentials :) I normally buy large bags if I am paying more but these day's I prefer smaller bags like the ones you have selected as they are great for everyday use and easier to carry! x

      www.krystelcouture.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Good proper structured bags! I love a good one! By the way, you should check out my newest outfit featuring CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE EMBROIDERED SNEAKERS by Raf Simons, and of course that ubiquitous CHANEL GRAFFITI BACKPACK!! Guaranteed to provoked you in the best way possible, and you'd love the writing style too, my readers always do, hope you get a good laugh out of it too!

      xx The Provoker
      http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/in-defense-of-accessories.html

      ReplyDelete
    8. I vote for Betty!

      http://www.eyelikefashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. oooh this is nice selection ! i would pick them all but saint lauren numero 3 is always the best choice, so timeless

      http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

      ReplyDelete
    10. nice bags!!:))))


      xoxo

      www.live-style20.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. cool!

      www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    12. Haha, wat je noemt een luxeprobleem ;)
      Ik zou voor 1 of 6 gaan! Vind de hardware daarvan super mooi.

      Liefs
      Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

      ReplyDelete
    13. these look so amazing!

      www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. 2nd or 5th!
      cross bodies go with EVERYTHING :) especially black&gold, so classy

      ReplyDelete
    15. I would go for the YSL!! Stunning:-)

      XX
      Miri

      http://currentlywearing.com

      ReplyDelete
    16. All are so beautiful but 5th is the best :)

      ReplyDelete